The Llangollen Adventure Lectures 2016May 1, 2016
A series of talks and lecturettes by adventurers near and far. Not for Profit. £5 ticket price will fund famous names for future talks
June 7th 7:30 pm 10-15 Minute Shorts,
1. Milly Reid – The China Caves Expedition 2003.
2. Richard Prideau “Should I really eat that” Foraging for real
3. Pete Cornes with an introduction to the 3 dimensional world of squirt boating.
4. Kieran Rae – Highs and Lows of a 7000 mile sponsored walk
5. “No more nails – completing Marathon des Sables” with Ashley Charlwood
July 12th We have Dave Manby of Canoeing down Everest fame delivering a talk about adventures in places people don’t usually go to, and
Ian (a.k.a. Badger) from One Planet Adventure Llandegla with a talk which will be something to do with mountain biking.
August : No lecture as we’ll be out adventuring
September 6th: an Evening with Matt from P&H Sea Kayaks, paddling around Minorca.
October 4th: Local shorts including.
- Bikepacking – Becky Good
- Wild Swimming – Gabby Dickinson