Llangollen Walking Festival 2015 Free Beer!!February 12, 2015
Details are out for the Llangollen Walking Festival 2015
Llangollen (friendly) WALKING Festival MAY 2.3.4 2015
Come and join us in this beautiful Victorian ‘Walker are Welcome’ town for short, medium and long walks and always informative.
All within the Clwydian Range & Dee Vally AONB and UNESCO World Heritage Site in North Wales.
SATURDAY MAY 2
• UNESCO World Heritage Site Walk 4.5 miles Easy
• Llangollen Town history Walk Easy
• Castle, Cliff Top, Valley & Fantastic Views Moderate Walk 8 miles
• Ponderosa, World’s End, High Moors, Cliff Top, Castle and Fantastic Views
Strenuous Walk 12 miles
• EVENING ENTERTAINMENT Local Food and Drink, Welsh Folk Tale Storytelling (in English), Music and Song
SUNDAY MAY 3
• FOOD & DRINK Walk… Yum! Yum! Easy 3.5 miles
• STEAM TRAIN Ride & Walk Moderate Walk 8 miles
• STEAM TRAIN Ride & High Moors Wilderness Trek Strenuous Walk 15 miles
MONDAY MAY 4
• History in the Landscape 3.5 miles
• Photography Walk Easy
• Chirk Castle, 2 Aqueducts, Offa’s Dyke, Battle Site and Pilgrims Way Strenuous Walk 12 miles
• NORDIC WALKING for Beginners
• NORDIC WALKING Advanced Level
FREE Welsh Beer*(over 18s only), FREE Welsh chocolate feet*, FREE Clif Bars for energy*, FREE Dragon Poo Cake* and FREE Cerist Welsh mineral water* from Snowdonia! *not on every walk.